Kimberley Vassal Insurance Services, located in Chadds Ford, is currently looking for a Personal Lines Customer Service Representative that will meet the following criteria:
- Kimberley Vassal-now-hiringMust be local (Preferably living in Chester County/Delaware County).
- Must have property and casualty insurance license.
- Must work well in team atmosphere.
- Knowledge of handling claims, quoting, writing policies, processing changes, uploading payments
- Knowledge of remarketing accounts from quoting to final policy issuance.
- Knowledge of some of the following companies: Erie, Travelers, Progressive, Harleysville, Foremost, Lititz, Safeco, Philadelphia Contributionship & surplus lines carriers.
- Must be familiar with AMS360 (management system) and PL Rater.
Our agency is a full service insurance agency providing sales, service, and risk management to businesses and individuals in both property & casualty. This is a career opportunity, not a job opportunity. If you enjoy the insurance industry and are looking for a great place to work and feel you can meet the above standards please contact John Vassalotti, 610.459.4444.