The 2013 Kennett Brewfest is happening this weekend, October 5, 2013. The event is a beer tasting extravaganza with live music and good company. Come sample beers from local and regional microbreweries! Along with the great-tasting beer there will be food and live music. Ticket sold online in advance only. Unfortunately, all tickets are sold out.
However, those who purchased tickets in advance will have access to food & merchandise vendors, live bands, sponsor tables, and more during the entire event. Doors open at 12:00 noon for the Connoisseur Tasting and the regular fest begins at 2:00 pm. All taps will close at 6:00 pm. Your ticket will be scanned at the entrance, where you will receive your tasting cup. Every attempt will be made to make admissions move as quickly and smoothly as possible.
- No one without a ticket and proper photo identification will be allowed to enter.
- No one under the age of 21 will be admitted.
- Tickets are transferable; however tickets are non-refundable.
- The festival is a rain or shine event.
- Crafting better beer (ocala.com)