Victory Brewing is offering a special Harvest Beer Dinner for all to attend! The special event will be taking place on October 10, 2013 from 6:00PM-9:00PM at there Downingtown location. The dinner offers a wide array of food each paired with a brew. The cost to attend is $65.00 per-person for more information visit www.victorybeer.com. Below is the official list of menu items for the night.
Harvest Beer Dinner | October 10, 2013
- Amuse bouche- Pickled Baby Beet, Truffled Cauliflower , Candied Walnut
- 1st Course- Puree of Seasonal Squash, Nutmeg Crème Fraiche, Brown Butter, Fried Sage. Paired with Red Thunder.
- 2nd Course- Housemade Duck Confit, Fresh Cranberry Compote, Salad of Baby Frisée. Paired with Zeltbier.
- 3rd Course- Pan Roasted Atlantic Cod, Kennett Square Mushrooms, Fine Herbs Butter Sauce. Paired with Braumeister Pils.
- Intermezzo- Granny Smith Apple Sorbet
- 4th Course- Brined Pork Tenderloin, Herb Spaetzle, Glazed Brussel Sprouts, Mustard Cream. Paired with Dirt Wolf.
- 5th Course- Spiced White Chocolate Crème Brûlée. Paired with Winter Cheers.
- Another victory for Victory Brewing (bizjournals.com)
- Website Names Chester County Brewing Company ‘Best Brewpub In America’ (philadelphia.cbslocal.com)
- The Downingtown FallFest Returns With An Outdoor Beer Garden, Live Music, Shopping, Food Vendors And More, Sunday, September 29 (uwishunu.com)