You know that life insurance is important for your family, for your business, for your peace of mind. But with all of the options out there, how do you choose?
Universal Life Insurance, offered by Erie, combines the affordability of term insurance with the long-term security of permanent insurance: the best of both worlds.
Erie Family Life offers two different Universal Life programs:
- ERIEflex3 Universal Life — This policy is designed to accumulate cash value. You select a premium level that you are comfortable with, and part of your premium can help your policy build cash value. That’s money that could be there down the road, as long as the required premiums are paid.
- ERIEflex4 Universal Life — This policy is geared more toward life-long protection. It will remain in force either for your lifetime or for any other period of time you choose, as long as the required premiums are paid.
- Discussing the fundamentals of Life Insurance (zoomwebmeida.wordpress.com)
- Getting the most from your life insurance (cinfin.com)
- A Few Tips For Anyone Looking To Purchase Life Insurance (moretermlifeinsurance.wordpress.com)