Chadds Ford kicks off the summer music season with a four-day music-listening, wine-tasting, cocktail-sipping, barbecuing extravaganza! Local caterers will provide food for purchase, and guests are also invited to pack a picnic, then enjoy frozen wine slushies, fun wine cocktails and more – all while great local musicians perform. For more information click here.
Spectacular show set to music that is sure to be absolutely breathtaking. Special ticket required and should be purchased in advance. For ticket purchases and further information click here.
Outstanding antiques from across the nation are featured at the Brandywine River Museum Antiques Show. This event, hosted by the Museum Volunteers, presents a variety of American and English furniture, glass, metalware, ceramics, folk art, quilts, Oriental and European porcelain, rugs and other fine collectibles. Proceeds support the Museum Volunteers’ Art Purchase Fund. $15 Admission fee includes museum admission.
Open summer weekends, from 1pm till 5pm, through Labor Day Sunday. A day of educational activities geared to all ages. Weekend tours available all summer long, for more information click here.
Open summer weekends, 1 – 5 pm, through Labor Day Sunday. A day of educational activities geared to all ages including baking and papermaking demonstrations and more. Weekend tours all summmer.
- The Brandywine River Museum Offering Free Sunday Mornings (kimberleyvassalinsurance.wordpress.com)
- N.J couple’s collection of 3 generations of Wyeth art to be auctioned (nj.com)
- Memorial Day Events In and Around The Philadelphia Area (vadarlenefriend.wordpress.com)
- Take Advantage Of Free Admission To Select Philadelphia Museums In Celebration Of International Museum Day, Saturday, May 18 (uwishunu.com)
- Memorial Day to Labor Day: What to do for fun (cjonline.com)
- Roundup: Our Top Picks For Celebrating Memorial Day Weekend In And Around Philadelphia (uwishunu.com)
- Brandywine Food and Wine Festival Looking For Volunteers (mywestchesterpatown.com)