If you live in Chester County then I’m sure you’ve been to the Willowdale Steeplechase at-least once. I have been attending the event for years now. Lets face it, what better way is there to celebrate Mother’s Day then at The Willowdale Steeplechase?! This family-friendly event is enjoyed by more than 10,000 spectators every year who spend a casual, yet sophisticated day in Chester County’s horse country. General Admission tickets are $25 per person prior to race day. Click here to purchase them online. For more information visit The Willowdale Steeplechase’s website by clicking here. Below is a schedule of the events.
- Gates open at 10:00 a.m.
- Tailgate Competition – all day
- Antique and Unique Car Display – all day
- Jack Russell Races at 11:00 a.m.
- Pony Races at 12:15 p.m
- First Race at 1:30 p.m.
- Last races ends at approximately 4:30 p.m.
- Gates close at 6:00 p.m.
- Who Has The Remote? Recommends Movies for Mother’s Day (prweb.com)
- Great Expectations (of Mother’s Day) (theyogichousewife.wordpress.com)
- What I Want For Mother’s Day (moderndaymomme.wordpress.com)
- Steeplechase Style (thedailysouth.southernliving.com)
- Mother’s Day Gifts from A to Z (melissaanddoug.com)