Treat mom to a day of beauty, fine food and entertainment at Longwood Gardens. Roam free in the acres of fragrant and colorful spring blossoms, and relaxing music in the Conservatory. It is important to note that timed tickets are required for admission to the Gardens. Buy tickets online or by calling 610-388-1000 (additional fees apply for phone orders). Also, make sure to get tickets for the Mother’s Day Buffet!
If you can’t make it out to the gardens this weekend check out Longwood’s online Mother’s Day Gift Guide to see hand picked gift ideas for Mom, or visit The GardenShop in Longwood’s Visitor Center, where you’ll find a large selection of home & garden items, apparel, bath products and Longwood signature items. Members save 10% on all purchases at The GardenShop, in store and online.
- Stop And Smell Flowers Of All Types During Spring Blooms At Longwood Gardens, Through May 19 (uwishunu.com)
- Longwood Gardens in Pennsylvania (laurenhuyettinteriors.com)
- Spring at Longwood Gardens (Pennsylvania, USA) (phylsfoodforum.wordpress.com)
- Longwood Gardens Part 5: Tulips and Natives (carolynsshadegardens.com)
- Longwood Gardens offers 3 houses for free, but they must be moved (pottsmerc.com)