With the Christmas season upon us, families are rushing out to get fresh-cut trees to place in their living rooms and lights to hang all around the house. Although these are fun holiday traditions, it is important to keep safety in mind… The last thing you want is an accident to ruin your holiday. Below are a few holiday safety tips to keep in mind when decorating around the house. For a free Pennsylvania homeowners insurance quote visit our website today, http://www.kimberleyvassal.com!
- A venture into solar powered Christmas lights (blogs.courier-journal.com)
- Common Safety Risks of Installing Christmas Lighting Yourself (landscapelightingtx.com)
- Lead in Christmas lights and other dangers this holiday season… (environmentalcontaminants.wordpress.com)
- Where Should You Hang Christmas Lights? (landscapelightingtx.com)
- Holiday Decorating 2012: Tips For Hanging Holiday Outdoor Lights From The Experts At Outdoor Lighting Perspectives (sacbee.com)