The 27th annual Chadds Ford Candlelight Christmas will be taking place this weekend (December 1st). The event consists of a self-guided tour of 20 historic, private homes and public buildings in the Village of Marshalton, decorated in holiday finery and illuminated by candlelight to show decorations in soft period light.
Advance tickets are available at the special price of $20 and maybe picked up in person at the Chadds Ford Historical Society Barn Visitors Center or the Chadds Ford branches of Citadel Federal Credit Union and Bryn Mawr Trust through Friday, November 30. On the day of the event, tickets maybe purchased at the Chadds Ford Historical Society Barn Visitors Center from 11:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. and at the Marshallton Blacksmith shop; Bordley House Grille, Southbridge Farm or Byrd’s Nest during the hours of the tour (1 p.m. to 6 p.m.) Adult tickets are $25; children 12 and under, $5. For more information on event visit www.chaddsfordhistory.org or click here.
- December Events Happening Around Our Office (kimberleyvassalinsurance.wordpress.com)
- auto insurance-Chadds Ford (outwestlubbock.com)
- Andrew Wyeth’s Problematic Legacy (time.com)
- The Brandywine River Museum Welcomes “A Brandywine Christmas” With Holiday Displays, The Annual Critter Sale And More, Starting November 23 (uwishunu.com)
- Candlelight Christmas returns to Gig Harbor (kitsapsun.com)