Bill Jeppe is Kimberley Vassal Insurance’s official Beer Snob. This week he reviews two seasonal beers, Dogfish Head Punkin Ale and Stegmaier Pumpkin Ale. Dogfish Head’s official website explain the beer as, “A full-bodied brown ale with smooth hints of pumpkin and brown sugar. The Punkin Ale is brewed with pumpkin meat, organic brown sugar and spices. As the season cools, this is the perfect beer to warm up with.” Unfortunately, the Stegmaier Pumpkin Ale has little to no description available online at this time but you can visit there website by clicking here. Both beers are currently available at Wilmington Wine Co. check out there website.
- Roundup: Top Picks For Philadelphia-Brewed Pumpkin Beer, And Where To Find Each One (uwishunu.com)
- National drink beer day (eatocracy.cnn.com)
- On Tap: Dogfish Head Punkin Ale (donnellysph.typepad.com)
- Pumpkin beers provide a popular taste of fall (triblive.com)
- Savor Hops With the Top 21 Beers of Autumn (amog.com)