Summer has officially ended and as of Saturday (Sept. 22) Fall is underway! Soon, the days will start getting shorter and the nights longer as we head deeper into autumn in the Northern Hemisphere, building toward the longest night of the year on December 21, the winter solstice.
- Welcome to Fall: Today Is Autumnal Equinox (noliesradio.org)
- Happy autumn everyone!! (moosenoose.com)
- Welcome Autumn (akissofbliss.wordpress.com)
- Fall into Pennsylvania camping (rvingiseasyatlerchrv.com)
- Autumnal equinox: Equal Hours of Daylight and Darkness? Or Not? (wjla.com)