Since our office is located right in the center of Chadds Ford, I thought it was appropriate to inform people around the area about a event coming up just down the street from us… It’s called Chadds Ford Days and will be taking place on September 8th and 9th. This 47th annual community wide event offers quality crafters, fine art, food provided by local restaurants, live music, antique cars, kids entertainment and so much more. Check out the events slated for the weekend of September 8th and 9th, Hope to see you there! For more information on the event click here to visit the official website.
- Chadds Ford Days: September 8 and 9, from 10 am to 5 pm
both days. This outdoor event takes place on the grounds of the Chadds
Ford Historical Society located on 1736 Creek Road in Chadds Ford,
Pennsylvania. Click here for Directions.
- Civil War Reenactors commemorating the 150th
- Antique Cars from the Friends of Auburn Heights
- Live music both days featuring The Brandywine Creek
Boys, The Skyline Band, Jefferson Thomas, and Steve Liberace.
- Activities for Children include games such as Tug of War, colonial
dress-ups, hay rides, special demonstrations by the Junior Guides and
so much more.
- The c. 1725 John Chads House and the Springhouse
(currently interpreted as it was in the 1830’s when it was used as a
one-room PA schoolhouse) will be open for free tours with beehive oven
baking demonstrations at the Chads House. Bread baked in the beehive oven
is for sale at the fair for $4 a loaf.
- Doggie Demonstrations
- Visitors can relax at a table in the shade, listen to
live music by one of our popular bands and enjoy great local eats from
Brandywine Prime, Jimmy John’s, Brandywine Catering, Maggie Moos and
- Juried Crafters, Fine Art Show, Colonial Demonstrators
making their wares include pottery, gunsmithing and chair caning.
- Colonial Tavern featuring Victory Beer and Chaddsford
- WCU Students are Back in Town (mywestchesterpatown.com)
- The Brandywine River Museum To Offer Free Admission In Honor Of Andrew Wyeth’s Birthday, Thursday, July 12 (uwishunu.com)
- Chaddsford Winery to grow capacity (bizjournals.com)
- Relief in Gas Prices around the area (mywestchesterpatown.com)
- The Brandywine River Museum Presents “Tip-A-Canoe And Barbecue Too,” A Boating And BBQ Adventure, Saturday, July 14 (uwishunu.com)