Be Properly Protected at College with Renters Insurance!


Summer is coming to an end and we just wanted to make sure everyone is aware of Renters Insurance. If you are living in an apartment or house while away at school this coming semester then you should consider purchasing renters insurance to protect personal property, such as a computer, television, stereo, bicycle or furniture, in the event that it is damaged, destroyed or stolen.

You may be asking yourself “What exactly is Renters Insurance?” Renters insurance protects your personal property against damage or loss, and insures you in case someone is injured while on the your property.

Even if a student is a dependent under his or her parent’s insurance, the student’s personal property, in many cases, is not covered if the student lives off campus. If unsure or want to see if Renters Insurance is right for you or your son/daughter please feel free to contact a Kimberley Vassal Insurance agent today!


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s