It is now officially summer and many people are trying to plan their summer vacations! You can plan the ultimate vacation at these top 10 vacation spots around the world, according to the travel channel… Check them out below!
- Paris, France: Like all great cities, you can spend months in Paris and barely scratch the surface of the city’s cultural treasures. It has museums galore, stellar shopping and busy cafés perfect for people-watching.
- New York, New York: New York is true to its roots and remains a city of immigrants with inspiring architecture and a thriving arts scene. Take in a show on Broadway, shop in SoHo, spend a lazy day in Central Park and explore the city’s diverse neighborhoods.
- Rome, Italy: The Eternal City Rome celebrates its long history with monuments, churches and restored ruins that offer a glimpse into life during the days of the great Roman Empire. Celebrate the city’s roots and immerse yourself in the culture over a heaping bowl of pasta and a taste of gelato.
- Cancun, Mexico: Miles of beaches, endless luxury accommodations and a nonstop party atmosphere in Cancun have transformed this once sleepy village on the Yucatan coast into one of Mexico’s most popular tourist attractions, particularly during spring break.
- London, England: London is a cosmopolitan city with a unique blend of historic traditions and a hip, modern culture. You can enjoy tea and crumpets and celebrate the city’s royal roots before heading out to a slick gastropub for gourmet dinner and drinks.
- Miami, Florida: The American Riviera, Hollywood of the East, SoBe, or the Art Deco District — whatever you call it, Miami’s South Beach is hot year-round. The embodiment of excess, South Beach is an international playground offering non-stop nightlife, sandy shores, unique architecture and plenty of eye candy.
- Orlando, Florida: There’s fun around every corner in Orlando with wild roller coasters, twisting waterslides and theme-park fun. Mickey Mouse certainly plays a starring role in the festivities, but there’s plenty of magic beyond the realm of Disney.
- San Francisco, California: Bring a hearty appetite and good walking shoes to the City by the Bay. For a quintessential San Francisco experience, climb aboard a cable car, peruse the farm-fresh goods at the Ferry Market, stroll through Golden Gate Park and board a ferry to the island of Alcatraz for a dose of history and great city views.
- Myrtle Beach, South Carolina: As the largest resort along South Carolina’s 60-mile Grand Strand, Myrtle Beach is the East Coast’s ultimate vacation hub. The town teems with summertime action along the Strand with beaches, amusement and water parks, restaurants and live entertainment and a host of hotels ready to pamper guests young and old.
- Branson, Missouri: Branson is an unassuming vacation destination with small-town charm and big-city entertainment in the heart of the Ozark Mountains. Millions of visitors come each year to see a show at any of the 50 theaters and enjoy outdoor fun on the lake.
For more information you can check the full article out at http://www.travelchannel.com. For a free insurance quote make sure to check out our homepage at http://www.kimberleyvassal.com!