Fire fighters battled an electrical fire at one of our insurers Halpin-Regal & Donze on 1217 West Chester Pike on Tuesday afternoon. Brookline Fire Co. Fire Chief John Viola told the Haverford-Havertown Patch that the owner of the business, which does home remodeling, called 911 after seeing sparks and fire “shooting out of the electrical box” that was in the basement of the business. No one was injured during the incident, Viola said, adding that the estimated 12:30 p.m. fire was under control within 25 minutes. Kimberley Vassal Insurance Agents were on the scene in minutes to aid our client in contacting the insurance company adjuster and to take an assessment of the damage. For more information about the fire check out the full news report featuring Kimberley Vassal’s very own John Steindl click here.