How do you measure up when it comes to auto safety? Remember safe driver discounts can help keep your auto insurance rates low. Take a look at the quick safety checklist below to avoid dangers on the road.
- Drive within the speed limit.
- Come to a complete stop at all intersections.
- Slow down if there’s an accident or the weather is bad.
- Always lock your car even when stepping out for a few minutes.
- Always park in a well-lit area.
- Always hide valuables including GPS, cell phone, and other items.
- Never talk on a cell phone when driving.
These are just a few basic safety methods to remember when operating your vehicle. For more information and a free insurance quote visit our website today at www.kimberleyvassal.com